Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gifts

So this past week I received my compensation check. That will definitely be a nice help while I'm finishing up school this semester. I also got a package from the agency with several gifts inside. The agency gave me a really pretty silver Tiffany-style chain necklace with a heart pendant, and a gift certificate to Burke-Williams spa. The recipient couple gave me a very elegant gold necklace with black beads from a local jewelry designer, and a very thoughtful, heartfelt letter. I really appreciated the gifts, they were such a nice surprise! Jewelry is always nice, especially with the kind of work I'll be going into, and a massage will be awesome! The letter meant a lot to me, and it's nice to know that they don't just see me as some kind of egg-producing machine! I really hope they get pregnant, and I should hear something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment